Caesar’s Forum is actually a convention center located through the LINQ promenade, under the High Roller Observation Wheel, so if all else fails look for the wheel… it’s pretty hard to miss!
Still not 100% sure on where you are meant to be going? No worries, we’ve got you covered, no matter which way you decide to get there…
If you are coming by Taxi/Uber:
The building address is the 3911 Koval Lane however sometimes it's listed as SOUTH Koval Lane but don’t worry they both direct to the same place. However, top tip please ask your driver to be taken to the ‘west entrance off LINQ Lane’ for your destination, this should get you as close to the conference as possible!
From taxi drop off to Forum
If you are arriving by ride share or taxi, enter the glass doors at the ride share drop off point. You are in Caesars Forum!
Walking from Harrah’s to Forum
- From the Valley Tower Elevator take a right to the escalators. From the Mountain Tower elevator take a left towards the escalators near Fulton Street Food Hall.
- Go up the escalators and follow signs towards Parking Garage
- Take a left into the connector hallway and walk towards the escalators
- Go up the escalators/stairs and pass the Monorail entrance. Continue down the hallway to Caesars Forum.
From Caesars Palace to Caesars Forum
- Head to the hotel lobby and exit towards Las Vegas Blvd. You’ll see Omnia on your left.
- Cross over S. Las Vegas Boulevard
- Turn right after you pass Margaritaville and you are now in the LINQ Promenade.
- Continue down the LINQ Promenade toward the High Roller (the big ferris wheel)
- Continue towards Caesars Forum via the walkway under the High Roller. You’ll see signage for Caesars Forum Conference Center. Once you cross the walkways you will see the badge pick up tent.
- Proceed to badge pick up then into Caesar’s Forum through the glass doors
Still not sure?
Download our map here!